Monday, March 29, 2010

Perfect weather!!

Today is going to be the perfect weather day! Highs in the 60's no wind and full sunshine. Couldn't ask for better weather. Now let's see how much I can get done today, because they are calling for windy conditions for the rest of the week. Maybe it will finally dry up with all that wind.

Once I get home from work today I need to shear a couple of goats, get a horse ridden and maybe get the electric netting moved for the sheep and goats so they can munch on some more grass. Oh yeah, I need to clean up my flower and veggie gardens too. Ok.... maybe not all of that today.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Marie, it is great to see you venturing into the blogosphere! I'll come by to read it a few times a week so I can be jealous of all the great animals you share your life with. ;)

    Clark

    ReplyDelete