Saturday, January 5, 2013

A busy New Year!

Well, the actual New Year's day wasn't too busy, but I have a LOT of projects I want to get done this year. Well..... I will start with the fiber projects I have started or just about to start.

Last year I attempted to try and do 12 shawls in 2012. It is a group in Ravelry. I only ended up completing 2 shawls. This year they are doing it again, but they added a 'seasonal' shawl. One shawl each season. Here is the link if you want to check them out. So I thought I MIGHT be able to pull that off. So this is the beginning of Vernal Equinox.



Another Raverly group I joined this year was the Dozen hats in 2013. I had spun up some alpaca and was going to use it, but several people have told me that a pure alpaca hat is just too hot. So I am going to have to find another yarn for Molly.


 And yes, another group I joined on Raverly, Dozen bags in 2013. I received this beautiful merino fiber from The Painted Tiger's fiber of the month. The second picture is what it looks like after I spun it up into a two-ply yarn. I will become part of Cable Band Bag.


And, of course! I could not forget KnitPurlHunter's KAL!! I just love her Mystery knit a longs!! This is some lovely soft cotton, bamboo, and silk yarn. This KAL is socks!! I love making socks! The KAL started Thursday with the first clue, I have got to get busy and get started! Come join me!!


So this is just the beginning of my knitting adventures this year. I am still working on my Basic, Basic, Basic class to work my way to the Master Knitters courses. News on that soon. :)

I would love for you all to join me!!
I see lots of knitted gifts in 2013!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment