Well, here it is January 23 and this is the first post I have done on the blog. So I will take this opportunity to put some goals down for everyone to see. So maybe that will help me stay motivated!
- Get at least two blog posts out a week (hopefully more)
- Get a website online
- Get all registrations and transfers for the sheep and goats done
- Get all fleeces washed before shearing begins again (better hurry on that one!)
- Spin at least twice a week
- Get parts needed for Union Loom
- Finish a knitted project every month.
- Work on a set up for the Farmers Market
- Seed pastures
- Clean up corner lot (full of dead locust trees.... fun)
Well, that's a good start! We'll see how it goes!
Here is a beautiful shot from last year. Thought I had one from a couple of nights ago, but must have been to fast with the 'delete' button!
Have a wonderful evening!!