Monday, January 23, 2012

Goals

I had the best intentions of getting this year started with a *bang*.  Getting blog posts out, getting fleeces washed and sold, and getting started on a website.

Well, here it is January 23 and this is the first post I have done on the blog. So I will take this opportunity to put some goals down for everyone to see. So maybe that will help me stay motivated!


  • Get at least two blog posts out a week (hopefully more)
  • Get a website online 
  • Get all registrations and transfers for the sheep and goats done
  • Get all fleeces washed before shearing begins again (better hurry on that one!)
  • Spin at least twice a week
  • Get parts needed for Union Loom
  • Finish a knitted project every month.
  • Work on a set up for the Farmers Market
  • Seed pastures
  • Clean up corner lot (full of dead locust trees.... fun)


Well, that's a good start! We'll see how it goes!


Here is a beautiful shot from last year. Thought I had one from a couple of nights ago, but must have been to fast with the 'delete' button!



Have a wonderful evening!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a very ambitious list! Many are on my "to-do" list as well.

    ReplyDelete